|No other residential flexible duct comes close to EverClean's feature package. For homeowners, builders and HVAC contractors who want a superior IAQ product, EverClean comes Greenguard-certified and features a lifetime warranty to the original homeowner.
Why EverClean is better for you
- Certified Cleanliness - Designed to prevent mold and mildew growth, EverClean ducts are GreenGuard™ certified and meet stringent IAQ standards.
- Energy Savings - Increasing duct insulation reduces energy bills, and provides constant comfort.
- Improved Indoor Air Quality - Insulated ducts reduce condensation and resulting mold growth.
- Quieter Environment - The fiber glass core serves as an excellent acoustic insulator.
- Lifetime Warranty - Thermaflex now provides a lifetime warranty to the original homeowner.
- Fire Retardant Inner Core - Duct components are flame-resistant and self-extinguishing.
EverClean and Energy Star promotes the use of sealing and insulating ducts.
Looking to receive LEED™ (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) certification for your structures?
You will find that EverClean flexible duct may help contribute to meeting LEED requirements. LEED, the U.S. Green Building Council's environmental rating system, can be a valuable tool for project designers wishing to improve the overall performance of buildings.
EverClean may help a LEED building project earn LEED Credits in the following identified categories:
For more information or to download our certificates, visit GreenGuard
- IAQ Performance
- Indoor Chemical & Pollutant Source Control
- Low-Emitting Materials - Adhesives and Sealants
- Innovation & Design
- Energy Star - HVAC