The primary role of the financial analyst is to analyze, and audit data provided by the customer to support the sales price discount claims process.
- Assist with development and documentation of processes and guidelines for the Thermaflex pricing agreements to include claimback submission forms, audit program, documentation and reporting.
- Ensure all customers are in compliance with the policies and procedures.
- Perform monthly audit of customer claims based on approved procedures and draft monthly audit reports.
- Prepare and submit monthly reports to include but not limited to:
- Claims processed
- Claims outstanding
- Monthly audit summaries
- Sales analysis reports
- Rebate reports
- Prepare and analyze customer specific profitability reports.
- Work with sales and customer service to assist in improved reporting, communication, and procedures.
- Additional accounting related activities.
The financial analyst will report directly to the controller and work closely with customers, sales and customer service department, and others within the company.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Prior experience in analysis, auditing or sales preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Excel and building reports.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
“This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment q3ualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.”